Allignment

30

Asked by Oct 04, 2015 at 03:00 AM about the 2007 Nissan Tiida

hi my name is Nithin, recently i change 4 Tyres of my nissan tiida car, and i
went for wheel alignment, before it was good, but because of I change the
Tyres i thought to check the alignment, then after alignment my car is going
right while driving. i don't know what happen to my car, please advice me
what to do next.

286,925

Have it rechecked, it shouldn't be pulling.

30

what you mean by that, all working good, only the car is going right side when i drive straight, if i don't hold my stearing

78,125

The alignment is wrong or your tyre pressures are not equal on the front. Have the alignment and tyre pressures checked again. Hope that helps. -Jim

I had the same issue with my ST PLUS WHEN I GOT NEW TYRES, I took it to Bob Jane in Sheperton and Ned Kelly(the manager) said all tyres may do this but, cheap tyres are prone to this fault! My advice is 'never wast money on cheap tyres', you get what you pay for! Shane.