phone and navigation dont work while driving

Asked by Oct 07, 2009 at 03:05 AM about the 2007 Nissan Tiida

while driving cant go to handset memory and same in navigation system. I cant write address while driving. When i stop all things are available, when I start to drive some menu items go grey (cant use.
(tiida 1.8 navi tekna year 2009)

105

By using these options while driving you are creating a dangerous situation. You are taking your eyes off the road and lose concentration by typing on the screen. By law certain options which require special attention (ie: typing) are automatically disabled when the car is in movement. Certain cars with dvd player options often require handbrake application before the screen can start displaying the video.

we don't have that kind of law here in Finland and I know that things work when I buy the vechile but then happend something and things stop working!