NISSAN TIIDA

Asked by Aug 21, 2019 at 05:06 PM about the 2007 Nissan Tiida

My NISSAN TIIDA Car 2007 somehow does not respond to the key every Mornings ONLY.  since about a month now, I am not able to unlock the car to drive to work, it takes me like 3 -5 minutes walking around the pressing the key to get the Car unlocked.  However this does not happen any other time of the day, just in the Mornings, which is like really strange, it does not want to WAKE  UP.  After a bit of trying etc, it will open.  How can I resolved this extremely strange problem?  Evenings after work, it opens in an instant!!! like wise later in the day too.

No Answers Yet