accelerator problem

Asked by Apr 20, 2010 at 02:12 AM about the 2005 Nissan Tiida

i have a nissan tida year 2005. there a problem with the acceleration, it does goes more than 1200RPM.
what are the possible solution for this problem. please help!!!

10

I own a 2009 grand Livina, Asian model. I have the same problem as you have experience. The car just struggles to go beyond 2500rpm. Have you found a solution yet? Another fault is the fuel gauge meter. It falls to 1/2 tank at 170km. Fuel consumption for average city-suburb drivng was around 10.5-11km/litre.

155

The acceleratore in your Tiida is controlled by an electronic unit. It might be faulty.

60

The idle setting on the computer needs to be reset by a Nissan Dealer. We had the same problem when we removed & cleaned the throttle unit.on ours It would only idle at 1500- 2000 rpm until reset.