How to sell my grandma's 1963 Chevy Nova

Asked by Jan 24, 2011 at 06:31 PM about the 1963 Chevrolet Nova

This car runs, needs some work, but interior like new and exterior good as is.  Mileage is <100,000. What is the best way to sell it? Forget eBay, might consider Craig's list, don't know how to find out its value. Your reader's thoughts? Thanks. Janet with a Classic

95

If you're interested in selling to more than just your local area I would suggest traderonline.com they have a classic car section where you can sell your Nova. It may cost some money to post it but it may be worth it to find the right buyer, and I think they will run the add until it sells or you decide to take it down. Craigslist is fine but I get sick and tired of all the spam emailers, and people who say they are interested but never follow through. The car sounds like its in pretty nice condition I'm sure there would be plenty of people interested if you sell it in the right market. As far as finding it's value, I would just keep asking people and also search on other sites for similar vehicles and try and get a feel for what others are selling them for. Good luck.

105

I would use check out www.hotrodhotline.com. or carsoup.com

3,935

What engine and tranny does it have?