where are the locations of the vin #s on a chevy van 1993 G20?

Asked by Sep 13, 2016 at 12:30 PM about the 1993 Chevrolet Chevy Van

I dont have it on the dash or the door I just need other locations. thanks

116,705

could be in several locations try on the top of the frame rail, passenger side, under the cab and also close to the motor mount. It may also be on top of frame rail under cab next to gearbox on driver's side.On the frame , just under the driver's door. On frame between the inner fender and the right front wheel. On the top of the frame just under the driver seat.

24,715

inside the glovebox, or storage door on the inside engine cover- isn't there a list of accessories? I can't remember, and I own one! omg- now I have to look when I get off work-