How to change Flasher Fuse

Asked by Jan 12, 2007 at 03:54 PM about the 1993 Chevrolet Caprice

When I turn on my right signal light, the light just stays on. I think it might just be the flasher fuse in it. I was just wondering where i install it? If thats not the case than would I just need two new signal lights?
Thanks

9,105

The flasher fuse is located in the fuse box under the dashboard. If you have the manual to your car it should show you which wire corresponds to the signal lights.

140

if your signal comes on but wont flash its not the fuse! Does the other side work? if so its another indication its not the fuse. Look at the front and rear of the car, if any of the bulbs that are supposed to flash arent coming on that bulb is bad it should flash when replaced. if all bulbs come on but dont flash! replace the the flasher they can become weak and work only on one side...........if this doesnt fix let me know I have a few more tricks up my sleeve......Good Luck

10

i got a 92 caprice wagon - i changed all bulbs to led, now the blinkers dont work when the lights are on, they barely blink with the lights off... what do i do to make them work???

sounds like a bulb is blown,their is no fuse just the flasher,to find it,turn your 4 way flashers on,listen for the clicking,it is under dash under glove box or above gas peddle.

20

My flasher blink put my turn signals not working

I replace my 73 chevy impala with led red bulbs that flash when you hit the brake and you use the signal. What happens is the red lights flash but the front don't. Put the olds bulbs back in back normal maybe i need a higher flasher

When I changed the Left side bulb in my 1989 Caprice it never came on until one day I sort of like tap it a little bit then it came on but the next day it didn't come on .the right side bulb works fine it's just the left side that don't come on so I don't know if its a fuse or what but both bottom turn signal do work just the upper left side won't come on