Have you driven a 2007 Pontiac Solstice?

Displaying 21 - 30 of 2007 Pontiac Solstice 30 reviews.

Chris6368 writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

A Perfect Car For A Daughter — I drove one at the dealership (pre delivery inspection). It was a turbocharged GXP. It was a peppy little bugger that i'm sure would beat my gp. I wouldn't want to own one myself because i feel they are more of a "girly" car, but the performance was impressive.

Pros: Peppy, cute.

Cons: Too small, noisy rag top, rough riding.

Solstice

Looking for a Used Solstice in your area?

CarGurus has 364 nationwide Solstice listings starting at $4,550.

Jeremy writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Fun Ride, Good For Driving To Work And Back. — This was very fun to drive. It's pretty fast and very sporty, but there are some things that would prevent me from buying one. It would be a pretty good car for driving to work and back every day, but not much more than that due to lack of storage space.

Pros: Quick, sporty, beautiful interior styling, seats fit like a glove, quick and easy soft top operation (even though it isn't motorized).

Cons: Manual transmission is from a truck, zero storage space, some of the interior parts are really cheap plastic.

Joshua writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Wow — steering is very nice, acceleration has a nice seat in pant feeling. drove with a air intake, engine tune, and magnaflow exhaust...of course the sound is louder but the turbo is also louder, nice sound, makes it fun to drive.

Pros: everybody stares at you

Cons: you feel a little cramp

Andrew writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

A Very Nice Looking Car With A Not So Up-to-core Engine. — When I first heard Pontiac was coming out with the Solstice, I was psyched. I was thinking "V6 with at least 230 horses under the hood, more bells and whistles than an Oscar Meyer weiner truck...ect". However, I was mistaken. After my best friend bought one, and though I cannot defy his choice as it was his dream, I was slightly un-impressed with the car. Though the car has very beautiful engineering on the outside, it's 2.4L 4 cylinder engine does not stand up to par with modern day sports car standards. Even for this light 2 seater, the acceleraction and the top speed are WAY too low. Not a car I can reccomend to the avid driver.

Pros: Very pretty, all leather interior, excellent Pioneer system.  Great turning, breaking, and suspension.

Cons: Small engine, too much cash for not enough bite.

RKM writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Mid-life Crisis Dream Car!!!! — I have owned a BMW 535, A Lexus GS300, an older TR7, a 1975 "new" MGB. This is the most fun I've had since getting naked at Woodstock! I am an older, obviously, busniessman that loves the ego boost from driving this car. Great Handling, Great looks.....sooooo fun!!! I havn't owned an American car in over 20 years, so I just hope reliability is as good as some people are praying for. CONS: Only the storage, and that is sickly. I have to carry my toothbrush in my pocket! I have had people think it was a Ferrari or a Porsch. And, a few days ago, a young woman thu her bra at me as I drove by...ok, so I/m dreaming, and on too many cold pills. but, that's the way it makes me feel!!!

Owner for 0 years, 1 months

Miles Driven per Year:20,000

Pros: Styling, Color (Sly Grey), big fat tires, Handling, and to me the motor is smooth as silk.  Much better than my old TR7.  And, almost as smooth as my 535I BMW.

Cons: Storage.

shredder writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

A Great Car! — On a Saturday night on our way home, we were at a dead stop at a stop light. We were rear ended by a drunk driver going 60+ MPH. My wife and I received bumps and bruises, that's it. I concider this car to be a very safe car for the size and type of car. We enjoyed the ride and handling like no other car we have driven.

Owner for 0 years, 2 months

Miles Driven per Year:2,000

Pros: Could use more storage.

Cons: Drives and handles like it's on a rail.

paulebjr723 writes:
Overall:

Cool — I like everything about this Solstice GXP it has plenty of power, plus great gas milage. The Solstice is a real head turner. Mostly the women tell me how cool it is. Solstice GXP is fun to drive and has the looks to do with it,and every time I stop people want to talk to me about this car.

Pros: This car is fully loaded with all options.

Cons: I can't think of any cons

LilNasty writes:
Overall:

Lilnasty — It's a Great car, I took very good care of it, always covered in garage. Somewhat expensive at $34k but GM had more in it than that. Front engine, rwd, independent rear suspension, posi rear. 290/340 hp/tq out of 2.0L, stratospheric specific output. Double wishbones at all 4 corners & they're Aluminum! Count the factory cars w/that on 1 hand in all the history of man. Super undervalued, underappreciated car.

Pros: Quick, fast, pretty, reliable, esp good mpg for power level. 1st American gasoline direct injected turbo.

Cons: somewhat fussy top (it is a vert tho), not much trunk space, GM doesn't make them anymore

Toi writes:
Overall:

Attention Getter — Impractical, but gorgeous. Can't go wrong, but no airport pickups. Cargo is non existent for the most part. Hate to give it up, but not for new step moms Single gals will love it. I know I did for sure! "

Pros: Gorgeous. Flashy.

Cons: Small cabin. No cargo.

Mikeroad writes:
Overall:

Car Looks Great And Handles Well. — The car is a real head turner. Nine times out of ten when I take the car out I get a thumbs up or a complement on the looks of the car. The car has decent acceleration for it's engine size. It handles great and the braking is good. I feel safe in this car and in control. It's fun to drive.

Pros: Car handles great. Cuts tight in the curves. Considering it's size it rides pretty well.

Cons: Just enough room in back for a couple of small duffle bags for a weekend getaway.

Displaying 21 - 30 of 2007 Pontiac Solstice 30 reviews.

2009 Pontiac Solstice Reviews

Review By Guru9BW3DS

I owned a 2009 until 2016. I loved that car. Fun to drive, 5 speed manual GXP. Grey with 2 tone interior, premium sound system, subwoofer behind the passenger seat. I had it in Georgia for 5 years, Ch... Read More

Review By Clifton

I like he Solstice which I see as a fun and affordable sporty convertible at a good price point. Read More

2008 Pontiac Solstice Reviews

Review By jamacanbobsled56

Zero Trunk space. Pretty much makes it useless. BMW, Triumph, MGB, Mazda, Fiat, Sunbeam, etc all figured out how to make a two seater convertible with a Trunk,,, why couldnt Pontiac???? Read More

Review By Doug

Great features for a smaller car. A great value. The car is not missing anything I wanted Read More

2006 Pontiac Solstice Reviews

Review By Malorek

I loved the Solstice, it’s an awesome vehicle. So why the 3 stars? Well it’s under powered even in the turbo model; had it been brought to us in a v6 or v8 like originally intended it would be an inva... Read More

Review By Guru9TG3W2

This car is GREAT & I look GOOD in it. Not sure about any thing else, have not driven it much (2X). Waiting on the weather to change for the better, so I can see what the car is all about. Read More

Solstice

Looking for a Used Solstice in your area?

CarGurus has 364 nationwide Solstice listings starting at $4,550.

Have you driven a 2007 Pontiac Solstice?