Have you driven a 2007 Jeep Commander?

Displaying 11 - 20 of 2007 Jeep Commander 20 reviews.

AngryRedBird writes:
Overall:

A Big Mistake, Gets Worse — Sadly, About the only thing positive we can say about this Jeep, is that one Christmas we were asked to help support a community drive which needed volunteers to take Thanksgiving an Christmas to a couple of needed familys in the foot hills of Tennessee and North Carolina. Loading up the back of the Commander with tables, chairs and all the trimmings.. we set out to find Christmas trees while on our travels through North Carolina. Even with the rear seat folded down we still had plenty of room for more gear. But this trip came with a price.. The shocks couldn't withstand the strain and later when we attempted to have the shocks replaced by Sears.. The Commander never recovered.

Pros: Ample storage space

Cons: Constant repairs and recalls

Commander

Looking for a Used Commander in your area?

CarGurus has 364 nationwide Commander listings starting at $2,900.

2007 Jeep Commander Sport 4WDReview
jenntron writes:
Overall:

Excellent For Colorado! — We love everything about this vehicle and always feel safe and in control while driving it. We are quite impressed with the look too. In addition we have absolutely no complaints on the performance. So, for an SUV it is right up there with much higher priced vehicles, and the gas mileage is not out of control like some other models.

Pros: Very comfortable and reliable vehicle. Great handling in all types of weather. Excellent when towing.

Cons: Backseat passenger visibility.

2007 Jeep Commander Overland 4WDReview
gandaauto08 writes:
Overall:

Awesome — This Jeep is going to be missed. Its unfortunate that Jeep didn't do a better job in marketing this SUV, now they are coming back out with the Grand Wagoneer. I dont know about you, but there was nothing spectacular about that elephant. The all in one package Jeep. An SRT version would have been interesting?..

Pros: We believe this a perfect in between, full size and mid size suv. Has the cargo room, great leg room, quite on the highway. If you run the manufactures suggested tires. Fuel economy is great too.

Cons: Didn't opt. for the DVD overhead console...bummer

2007 Jeep Commander Sport 4WDReview
scottchristina writes:
Overall:

Love It. Great Power, Comfort And Great In The Snow! — It is a great sporty looking vehicle. Great for a family or young person. Has a remote start that is great to have in the winter along with the front heated seats. And in the summer the power sliding sunroof is wonderful.

Pros: Remote Start, Front heated seats, dual skylights in the rear, power sliding sunroof,
3rd row seats, 6 cd changer and attractive exterior. My husband is a Master Auto Technician so he keeps up with the maintenance. It also only has 67,000 miles on it.

Cons: The driver side mirror has cracks in the glass. Received a quote for approx. $100.00 replacement. Willing to fix prior to final sale or willing to take $100.00 off selling price

2007 Jeep Commander SportReview
JennyMos writes:
Overall:

Beautiful — I am impressed with the overall look and design of this car. It handles great, Brakes on demand, and is makes no noises. I haven't experienced any repair costs other than brakes, windshield wipers, and tires & these costs were reasonable.

Pros: I love the design of the car. Also a comfortable car to go on family trips. I also like the fact that I was never put in the shop for any major repairs. I just get it serviced regularly and everything is fine!

Cons: Doesn't have a lot of storage space when the third row is in use.

blackcommander writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Love It! — Bought my black 2007 Commander used from CarMax. It is fun to drive and I feel very safe in it. Absolutely no complaints, although I wish it did get a little better gas mileage. I like the gage that allows me to see my current MPG, and by watching it, I can see how my driving directly affects my MPG.

Pros: Fun to drive, safe, looks good

Cons: Gas mileage

2007 Jeep Commander Overland 4WDReview
Jake writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

It's Awesome. — It's an awesome car that rides really nicely. The all wheel drive is a great feature for the winter weather we get. Stereo system is stock and sounds awesome. I love driving it around and I take every chance I can get to drive it.

Pros: It's awesome

Cons: Gas mileage kinda sucks.

2007 Jeep CommanderReview
Kristy writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

2007 Jeep Commander Limited — This is the car that has it all, 22's with low profile for crusin & put the standards back on for the heavy duty stuff, tows my monster horse float like its a walk in the park. Heated leather seats are a personal favorite of mine....um and the leather seats. Just Great fun car to own. Can be a bit dodgy to wash when your only 5 foot something, what the heck... pay someone else to do it.

Pros: Has that all American Gangsta thing going on, but is a good work horse, easily does the job.

Cons: Its Black, always looks dirty & its too big for me to wash the roof.

Elisa writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Comfortable But Not Quite Like The Mercedes... Awesome Jeep Handling! — Great vehicle... My family loves riding around in the stadium seating and they especially enjoy the DVD system. My model has every bell and whistle and it was worth every penny! I love the saddle colored seats and the classy pewter exterior. It has a few quirks that I can live with. Overall I'm very happy... just wish it was paid for.

Pros: Seats 7 comfortably

Cons: Fuel tank needs to be bigger and better gas mileage would be great! Navigation system has some quirks like brightness and streets with #s only.

AustinF12 writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

This Car Is A Cheap Jeep — I own one of these and something always goes wrong i have to bring it to a repair shop at least once a month. From the radio breaking to doors not opening when the fix it something else goes wrong currently when they fixed the radio the trim wasn't put in properly and is bent when they fixed the door they left a screw in the door ever time i go, stop or turn you can hear it role this car is really crappy I'm happy i leased it. The tv is so small on it i watch videos on my laptop. and on top of that it is so bad on gas.

Owner for 1 years, 6 months

Miles Driven per Year:1

Pros: Nice out side

Cons: everything else

Displaying 11 - 20 of 2007 Jeep Commander 20 reviews.

2010 Jeep Commander Reviews

Review By Raymond

Love the truck absolutely hate that all wheel drive, otherwise good trck Read More

Review By Robert

So far so good, the only thing it does not have is the home garage door opener. Read More

2009 Jeep Commander Reviews

Review By Rayw784

This was a very great car the value of excellent one thing is missing this 4x4 Land Rover. Read More

Review By Guru94C86C

My past experience with 09 Limited was very satisfying. The only drawback was the lack of rear seating room. Read More

2008 Jeep Commander Reviews

Review By Guru98D6WL

It’s great I really really love it very much, Read More

Review By Guru9CBVMC

It Looks like a great SUV. They should start producing them again and update the technology. They would sell a lot of them now since everyone wants the midsize SUVs now. Read More

2006 Jeep Commander Reviews

Review By Guru98GFXM

I fell n love with all past years of the jeep commanders I stood looking at Benz. Acura. Lexus. Crossovers n set aside my selfish want for the white Jag n AZ. WHEW! I love the jeep commanders but I c... Read More

Review By John

I like it alot the car is a good value Read More

Commander

Looking for a Used Commander in your area?

CarGurus has 364 nationwide Commander listings starting at $2,900.

Have you driven a 2007 Jeep Commander?