Have you driven a 2004 Volkswagen R32?

Displaying 21 - 30 of 2004 Volkswagen R32 30 reviews.

Robert writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

My Dream — vRRRRRRooommmm !! This car rockzzzzzz !! It is just pure fun evey time I drive ..... I bought it in 2006 ... it's a supercharged VW Golf R32 with about 310 HP. I have BBS 18", Bilstein PSS9 and the original exhaust, which for me sounds GREEEAT !! Hopefully I have the car as long as I want ... :)

Pros: AWD, Supercharged, V6, hot sound

Cons: nothing

Jim writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Clear — The car pulled all the way to redline and the exhaust note was beautiful. The interior was plush and the brushed aluminum was gorgeous. The car was rock solid, aftetr 4 years of ownership the was not one rattle or squeek. The only negative it had was the suspension was too soft for my taste.

Pros: Nice amentities

Cons: Soft suspension

2004 Volkswagen R32Review
Andrea writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

... — Brrrrrrum Brrrrrrum :D My SilverStar It maks so much fun to drive the R32... Interior an exterior are very stylish (colors black, blue and red) it's a very save car with 4x4 and hafe 241 PS It needs no repairs, top maintain I would never give it back!!! It's fantastic :)

Pros: very fast... :)

Cons: very expensiv :(

Sean writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

04 R32 —

If this car had come with a decent diff in the front end and the complete waste of weight that is Haldex removed, I would probably still have it in my garage. If you need AWD to stay safe in the winter where you live Haldex would rock. If, however, you want a car that performs well on the track it's sooooo not the right choice. I can't count the number of times I set the inside front tire on fire because of the drive by wire not aloowing correct throttle modulation and the Haldex just giving up as soon as the front tire went into orbit. That little issue coupled with the problem VW has with their ABS system pretty mcuh locking you out of the braking system if you barely ratchet the ABS and then need to modulate the brakes made me decide that the R had to go. It is a pitty. I so miss the exhuast note. It's simply glorious! The Steering wheel in the 04 R32 is something that you have to put your hands on to really realize how nice it is. I have been in alot of uber cars and honestly the R32 wheel is pretty much the nicest thing I have ever seen come out of a factory with regard to a steering wheel. The seats were nice too.

Pros: The noise!, The Steering Wheel, The Seats

Cons: The factory tires, I don't know who got the kickback for putting those horrid things on a supposed performance car but I wish them at the very least a nasty flu. The AWD system is just useless for performance driving.

Helen writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

My R32 — I love this car it is an amazing car to drive, Performance is amazing more power than you will every need. Cost of ownership is not too bad the car payments suck lol. This is the funnest car I have driven to date. I would reccomment this car to anyone.

Pros: Everything is awesome about my car

Cons: Nothing sucks about my car

Lewis writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Extremely Fast — it is v quick love it loads. its a 2.8 v6 engine i have had it lowered 70mm and it sits on 17's. purple paint job with angle headlights its definatly a looker. but even from standard these cars are a good buy, they perform so well and pull like a train. and they go on forever mine has done 160,000 miles and its still runs like a dream

Pros: best golf there is

Cons: can be a bit unreliable

Maurizio writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

It Will Make You Smile Everytime You Drive It (no Matter The Weather) — a great car,,it is easy and enjoyable to drive,,exhaust note is sick,,engine has good power,,handles like a champ,,and has a nice sleeper style to it

Pros: performance, style, and some luxury

Cons: a little expensive

Kyle writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

The Best Volkswagen Of America Offers. — Takes corners insanely fast. Quick acceleration. Very short gearing, doesnt like to stay under the speed limit.

Pros: Performance

Cons: Gas milage sucks

Jonathan writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

One Of The All-time Greatest Sports Cars! — It's like driving a race car around town, but it has enough manners and space to take on a long drive comfortably. Would like to see better 0-60, but the weight and Haldex hold it back. This car will be a real collectible.

Pros: Porsche-level performance, Ferrari-level braking, More class than a rice rocket, Enough cargo space for a family of four with luggage.!

Cons: 0-60 could be much better! AWD is grippy but limiting.

2004 Volkswagen R32Review
Lottie writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Best Car Ever — Great car FAST! looks nice 250 breakhorse power without being chipped owned one for 6 months it was baught at 24,000 was 4 months old it had cruise control,climate control,paddle shift,6 gears etc etc was sad to see it go.

Pros: good for speed and nice to look at

Cons: expensive to fix and dosent hold its value

Displaying 21 - 30 of 2004 Volkswagen R32 30 reviews.

2008 Volkswagen R32 Reviews

Review By VWerks802

The VW R32 is a current and future classic. VW saved the best for the last of its naturally aspirated hot hatches. With an exhilarating exhaust sound, superior handling, and unmatched practicality, th... Read More

Review By Rafael

Great car to buy, 1 of volkswagen creations ! Read More

R32

Looking for a Used R32 in your area?

CarGurus has 40 nationwide R32 listings starting at $7,500.

Have you driven a 2004 Volkswagen R32?