Have you driven a 1995 Skoda Felicia?

Displaying all 1995 Skoda Felicia reviews reviews.

Mike writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Not A Bad Car At All — Good Car but needs a lot of maintenance, Very solid & safe. Engine is not that powerful but not bad, It is a cheap car to own, you will have a lot of fun driving it. It is a little bit harsh car.

Pros: Very solid, Very Safe

Cons: Dont drive it if you are not planning for regular maintenance

Felicia

Looking for a Used Felicia in your area?

CarGurus has thousands of nationwide listings and the tools to find you a great deal.

Sam writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

I Love My Skoda And I Hope To Get The 1.6 Engine Of The Octavia In It — i like it when it runs smoothly and hearing my sound system and she feels me when iam angry and when iam happy and i love the ability to modify in her body, i hate the engine and hoping to get 1.6 l engine

Pros: its my own car :)

Cons: engine

Petr writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Felicia — My first car I have driven after finishing mi driving licence. Not good but not bad. Absolutely average car and I think that it´s ideal for beginner drivers. I had to sell it because my family needed bigger car

Pros: Good for beginners

Cons: It´s not fast enough for skilled drivers

Dave writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Good For The School Run Or A Run To Work Is About It! — As and A to B car its not bad at all but for quickness and handling it sucks. a good reliable car just don't expect miracles without upgrading the steering and engine. looks not to shabby but a bit cubed looking.

Pros: reliable will get you A to B no bother

Cons: quite slow and slugish

'Иво writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Skoda Felicia 1.3 Lx — build quality - good performance and handling - not bad, if you're driving slow fun factor - it's fun to drive it apperance - good The car is good, if you live in a big city. I can't describe it with two words, but it's my dad's car - i would never buy a Skoda!

Pros: quality, interior

Cons: gas mileage, maintenance, appearance, performance

Daniel writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Cheap Car For Cheap Money.... — poor handling... no ref at all... zero accelerationability... perfect car for at young man in his best age.... NOOOT!

Pros: cheap insurance an spareparts

Cons: its build by vw... but it is just not the same!!!

Displaying all 1995 Skoda Felicia reviews reviews.

Felicia

Looking for a Used Felicia in your area?

Have you driven a 1995 Skoda Felicia?