Have you driven a 1995 Rover 100?

Displaying all 1995 Rover 100 reviews reviews.

Jack writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Excellent First Car. — My first car, only lasted 6 months (headgasket blew). For a 15 year old car it still packed a punch, it was cheap to run, was a headturner in Kingfisher Blue! was kinda like a go cart to drive! may get another if the oppertunity arises.

Pros: Cheap insurance, and cheap to run

Cons: room inside

Looking for a Used 100 in your area?

CarGurus has thousands of nationwide listings and the tools to find you a great deal.

Louise writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

My Best Friend — Thelma. What to say about this beautiful being... I love her more than anyone can imagine. I think she is beautiful, well built, performs excellently, is worth every penny and is so fun to drive. Thelma and Louise Forever. The End.

Pros: Amazing

Cons: None

Daniel writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

My First Car — My first car, looked lovelly until i put it through a hedge after 9 days! Made a £50.00 profit even after the crash, less the numerous faults during our 6 month relationship! Still sad I had to sell it! N717 OUV if anyone has it, I would consider rebuying and storing in my garage!

Pros: First

Cons: Unreliable

Daniel writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Dan's Opinion — This was a fun little car! it drove a lot better than people think! really economical and tax and insurance were cheap. The electrics were terrible and I was always having to bodge stuff to make the lights etc work. and it has the hydrolastic suspension that always leaks!

Pros: Handles nicely and really good fun to drive. Cheap to run

Cons: Terrible electrical problems, Cat and Lambda problems, Rusty sills and floorpans

David writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Little Rover — Its 13 years old, has only 17000 miles on the clock and has been garaged its whole life. The engine runs like a dream and is really quiet. There isnt any rattles or squeeks in the car...I HATE THEM. Its a really nice car, its silver and has 5 doors, although, with me in the front, or anyone of a decent height, the people in the back, might as well not have legs. lol

Pros: Cheap to run- Insurance group 2

Cons: rear leg room

Jason writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Good First Car — My one was very very quick due to it being light and a cheeky little mess about under the bonnet (possibly caused it's demise). Can be filled up for about £25.00, mpg is very good as is insurance and tax hence it being a good first car. Flew round corners and caught out a lot of people at the lights. Had a 4 door, but not really a 4 seater (unless you have no legs)

Pros: Very nippy, Cheap to run

Cons: Ugly, head gasket & rear arches! - expensive parts.

Emma writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

My First Car! — The grey plastic bumpers were faded to the max and the inside was tatty as hell... but it was my first car and god help anyone who called her a 'Metro'!

Pros: Cheap to insure and ran on fumes!

Cons: Could get 70 mph out of her going downhill only!

Displaying all 1995 Rover 100 reviews reviews.

Looking for a Used 100 in your area?

Have you driven a 1995 Rover 100?