1994 Chevrolet Camaro User Reviews

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Top Comparisons

Users ranked 1994 Chevrolet Camaro against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

1994 Chevrolet Camaro vs:

Have you driven a 1994 Chevrolet Camaro?

Displaying 61 - 70 of 84 1994 Chevrolet Camaro reviews.

Overall:

My Baby — Right now it my baby. The car turns heads wherever it goes. Street racers pull up next to it and look on in aw as they eat my dust. My mechanic tells me that i should not get rid of it because it is one of few that came with the LT1 engine, so i got it for a steal. With the top open during the summer it is an amazing ride. Perfect for when your trying to pick up a date, whether it be male or female. I have a new paint job ,nice after market stereo, and beautifully chrome rims to add to the appearance.

Pros: FAST!!!  handles like a charm around the corners for being a muscle car.  It has a 5.7L V8 LS1 engine with 275 stock hp it really takes off.  Even though its older the look is amazing and it gets tons of comments.  It is a wonderful car for those who want a toy.
    Cons: It takes premium gas and only gets 18mpg.  Right now its a 6 speed automatic.

Camaro

Looking for a Used Camaro in your area?

CarGurus has 39,398 nationwide Camaro listings starting at $2,995.

Overall:

Crazy!!! — This is one car I will always miss. For the two months that I owned it, I had the most fun you can have in a car. Performance was amazing with the LT1 5.7 L V8 and I personally topped it out at around 140 mph. If it wasn't for the bad ignition I'm sure it would have had more in it. Too bad I totalled it within a month and a half of buying it. Spun it into a tree during a torrential downpour :(

Pros: Crazy fast; T-TOPS!!!; Awesome looks

Cons: Faulty ignition system (Optispark I); weak drivetrain (I blew something trying neutral drop burnouts so its really my fault...something went CLUNK every time I hit the gas after that)

Overall:

True To The Chevy Nature — Absolutely a blast to drive. This is my 3rd f-body and first LT1. This isn't a car for a non-enthusiast. You're going to be tinkering... some more than others, but plan on it at some point. I personally enjoy it and it keeps me out of trouble. Interior is laid out well as far as gauge cluster readability and ease of reaching controls. Absolutely need to shorten the shifter, is unnecessarily tall. This is a car that is asking for performance parts but doesn't need them to be fun to drive. I highly recommend tinting the back hatch as it keeps the car A TON cooler. Also general bolt on's (intake and exhaust) are something most everyone should do. Their is plenty of options for those wanting something somewhat quiet but a little more performance. Overall its a great car and I'm sad to see them go as gas prices rise.

Pros: Performance, Looks, Sound, Fun to drive, Fun to work on, Ease of upgrades, Bang for the buck, T-tops (on some models), Turns heads

Cons: Sound (yes some people are not intelligent and enjoy quiet cars)Limited seating, not for someone who doesn't enjoy tinkering, gas milage

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Base Convertible Review
    Overall:

Discount Hot-rod That Still Turns Heads. — I bought my Camaro from a junk yard in Trenton, NJ and rebuilt the heart and soul of this car. 140K miles on the body and 155K on the engine and it still runs like a dream. It turns heads and there's a huge selection of after-market everything. I have an exhaust kit, rims, low profile performance tires, racing seats, and a decent stereo system. With only 160hp stock, this is no racecar, but it's very torque-y (peak at 2600rpm). Handling-wise you'll feel like your in a car twice this price. The only thing that's ever bothered me in the car is the leaky convertible but I've gotten that under control with a few adjustments. However, one beautiful afternoon with the top down is more than worth the aggravation.

Pros: inexpensive, turns heads, handles like a racecar, muscle car heritage, will get you laid

Cons: the little 3.4L under the hood, 118mph governor, cop magnet, huge blind spots, the convertible WILL leak

1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Convertible Review
    Overall:

Fastt!!!!!!! Turns The Girls Heads — A really great ride, alot of people like it and deff is noticed on the road by all. the 5.7L V8 engine really gets them loose.

Pros: fast, reliable. fun

Cons: gas

Overall:

Great Car For Reliability, And Performance. — Gas mileadge. but then again if you have a 350 cubic inch lt1 motor, you can't really hope for but so much.

Pros: Did I mention performance.

Cons: Tires aren't cheap.  One day I will learn not to spin them so much!

Overall:

Great Learner/project Car — A great first learner. Automatic. White with gold trim. Only damage to body is from other people running into me in a parking lot. or from doors and younger brothers. Interior is in great condition, decpite the age. Got it from a guy who had no idea about cars and barely got the basic matinance done.

Pros: Looks great for the age. great learner because of the V6. not too much engine where you'll scare yourself but just enough to get out of the way. very sporty looking without going too overboard.

Cons: ABS doesn't work. eats gas because it idles too high. (especially in the winter) need to put in nuetral when idling too high or else u wont stop completely.

Overall:

It's Ok For Fuel Mileage, — 5 speed manuel, the body is pretty sad but we bought it that way I treat it more like a farm pick-up than a car. its a V6

Pros: Tough as nails

Cons: You can tell its a repo'ed car from the exterior

Overall:

Bought With Brand New Chevy Crate Motor In It — Bought with less than 10,000 miles on motor. This car ran everyday, never let me down, never had major problems. I got rid of it because friend backed into it.

Pros: Very Fast

Cons: Automatic Trans

Overall:

Great To Drive — i just got the car i've only driven it around the block a couple times i thought lagging because its a V6 but i was wrong it goes good.

Pros: proformance and the sound (inside engine noise)

Cons: cheap looking intearior, But its a GM what do you expect?

Displaying 61 - 70 of 84 1994 Chevrolet Camaro reviews.

2015 Chevrolet Camaro Reviews

People Will Tell You It's Better Than A Mustang By Crumpler

Love the the halo ring HID head lights, rear LED's and 20" rims. They make for a great mean look. 2015 Camaro is loaded with options for a fair price. 426 HP makes for fun driving. I have a 2013 Musta... Read More

2014 Chevrolet Camaro Reviews

Great To Drive! By Kenappel

I really enjoy the styling and performance. However, I hope that they can work to fuel efficiency going forward. However, our overall impression of the Camaro is very positive. We go on more road t... Read More

Love It!! By JanesCarAddiction

This is my second camaro. I really love that it fits me and all my friends, and family. I was really worried that the car would be to manly for a girl but its not. Lots of people ask me about my car a... Read More

2013 Chevrolet Camaro Reviews

Racing Car With Road Car Robe By LGT

You just want to hear engine sound, but if you exagerate, you will hear policeman too... This is a perfect car with a good balance of fun, ride and hapiness. You feel the power and the car want to giv... Read More

Frostbite By Joseph

I love this car, it is a lot of fun, and always is turning the head of others. Recommended for those whom are looking to have fun, but who still like to have the room of a back seat. Awesome! Read More

2012 Chevrolet Camaro Reviews

Power And Looks Blended With Uniqueness And Style By suwaneeguy

Converting a Chevy Camaro ZL1 into a Trans Am look alike is not as difficult as you might think. The Camaro ZL1 is a powerful car with great handling. This is definitely no family car. I also wouldn't... Read More

Big Smiles By Sarraey

I like everything about this car. Fun and enjoyable, heads up display, smooth ride and just cruisin around with other camaro's around town, Hint using a clay bar will help bring out the depth of the c... Read More

2011 Chevrolet Camaro Reviews

I Loved This Car By tsagarro

I really enjoyed this car and so did my family and friends. Great body style, love the stripe package on it, and all its other characteristics. No major maintenance besides oil changes, and brake repl... Read More

Drive It Like You Stole It. By nicoles2013

I once heard someone say "If you don't look back every time you walk away from your car, you're not in love with it". Not only do I look back, but I giggle like a 5 year old because it's all mine! I... Read More

Cars compared to 1994 Chevrolet CamaroPeople researching a 1994 Chevrolet Camaro contacted a dealer about

Camaro

Looking for a Used Camaro in your area?

CarGurus has 39,398 nationwide Camaro listings starting at $2,995.

Have you driven a 1994 Chevrolet Camaro?