1993 Ford E-250 User Reviews

Have you driven a 1993 Ford E-250?

1993 Ford E-250 Review

I Love My Van! — It has a lot of "cosmetic" issues. Still the best money I have ever spent on a used vehicle, including the 1989 Taurus LX I had- tranny went out 2 years in a row on the exact same date both years, A/C leaked and it was always something with that thing, in addition to car payment and higher insurance and tabs. So even though tranny on van is kaput right now, hoping to get it going again soon.

Pros: It goes and goes and goes... for a geriatric vehicle, it has been obscenely reliable. Starts great.... ALWAYS, even down to -35 degrees. Driver's seat more comfortable than those Mercedes sedan I used to evaluate.

Cons: Just timing... MINE. I expect it to need repairs now and then, and once or twice a year I replace something... U joint, starter, serpentine. Just always seems to happen when I am low on funds. Not the van's fault, just my timing sucks with everything- except the day I bought the van.

1997 Ford E-250 Reviews

Cant Complain By Darion

DNA Entertainments 2nd vehicle. I am proud owner of it thanks to a very nice boss/friend. Just put a new logo wrap on it and it looks sweeeeeet! Wanna take a ride in my van? Just hit 107,000 miles ... Read More

1990 Ford E-250 Reviews

Takes A Lickin... By lyk2mtu

The E250 is a powerhouse meant for haulin. It has overwhelming cargo space and mine has a roof deck of 7'x17'. A wee bit on the sloppy side for steering but it is a larger truck. Read More

Cars compared to 1993 Ford E-250People researching a 1993 Ford E-250 contacted a dealer about

Have you driven a 1993 Ford E-250?