WHEN I TRUN MY TRUCK MY HEAD LIGHT GO OUT WHAT COULD BE WRONG

TRACEYC07
0

Asked by TRACEYC07 Oct 11, 2012 at 07:33 AM about the 2003 Saturn VUE V6 AWD

John Leone
4,365

when you turn the headlight goes out, correct? one individual bulb, and turns back on when you're not turning? check the connection of the bulb to the harness, definitely a loose connection somewhere, either the bulb itself, or connector....

DavidH25

Never heard that one before. When you are driving straight down the road no problem? Instead of being redundant: see John's advice..I agree

DavidH25

Or make sure the entire loom has not dropped down in to the tie-rods or if you are talking left side, steering column, even tire

DavidH25

Same person asking about headlight(s) going out when you use signal? Then if you signal every time you turn (few people actually do) then I take back my answer. It's probably in the switch, especially if the headlights switch is on the signal lever. which in your car I don't know. Try turning without signaling, safely, don't wan't you to get a ticket or worse because of me , see what happens

John Leone
4,365

yeah, they reposted, and rephrased the question I think...I responded to that one as well.

DavidH25

I went back and looked just now and indeed the way it was rephrased made a big difference in trying to answer...and I was not aware of the problem about tilting the steering wheel and the wires getting damaged