I can start my 1993 Saab 900 and it idles but then when given gas, it won't go over 5mph. I smell alot of gas as well. Help!

Ruth Karakas
0

Asked by Ruth Mar 17, 2013 at 11:08 PM about the 1993 Saab 900 4 Dr S Sedan

judge_roy

these have self-diagnostics built-in. follow the owner's manual to tell you how to get at them!

judge_roy

bring it to a place where they can read your stored trouble codes...they will not charge you anything for this service.

judge_roy

Like a napa or oreilleys a big store where they'll send a guy out to connect, read and charge nothing. If your lucky, he will provide a printout of this.

Ruth Karakas
0

Thanks, bob_nueske, we will check oreilleys and see about them coming out to see the car.