2003 cayenne S stalling

ts16
0

Asked by ts16 Aug 18, 2010 at 10:23 AM about the 2003 Porsche Cayenne S

I have an 03 cayenne S and last night all hell broke loose.  As i was trying to turn a corner the vehicle stalled.  When i restarted the truck it stalled once again in less than 100 feet.  Whats happening seems to be when i accelerate then let off the gas the rpm drop right off and i stall.  Ive noticed also that the auto tranny hasnt shifted up during my issue last night.  I once again tried this morning and theres no problem with start up but once again the same issue occured. as I let off the gas coming out of my driveway and began to turn sure enough the vehicle stalled.  Any ideas on what could be my issue?

ralicap
0

Having the same problem. What was the final diagnosis and cost?