i have a 1993 firebird lt1 it stumbles when i hit the gas i changed the spark plugs wires cap and rotor the fuel filter was clogged once it gets pass the stumbles it runs good

Gregg Hensley
5

Asked by Gregg Feb 09, 2013 at 07:52 PM about the 1993 Pontiac Firebird Formula

7jimmy7
10,605

MAP

Samuel Moore
885

1. Is it throwing a Service Engine Soon/Check Engine Light (SES or CEL)? If it is, you can jump two pins on the OBD1 connector to make the light flash a certain number of times to tell you the code. 2. When does it stumble? At a certain speed or a certain rpm range? 3. How is the idle when you start it up and again when you come to a complete stop?