WHER IS THE LOCATION FOR ADDING POWER STEERING FLUID ON A 1993 PONTIAC BONNEVILLE?

JENNYHAYNES
25

Asked by JENNYHAYNES Jul 15, 2007 at 12:22 PM about the 1993 Pontiac Bonneville 4 Dr SE Sedan

I AM TRYING TO ADD POWER STEERING FLUID, AND I CAN'T FIND WHERE THE POWER STEERING FLUID SPOUT IS LOCATED.

28,425

The power steering fluid reservoir on tihs car is located at the rear of the engine on the passenger side near the firewall. It should be mounted high on the engine and will have a cap that may or may not show either a steering wheel or the words "Use Approved Fluid."

John Opalka
135

Like the other poster said, its near the firewall on the passenger side, but it is not high on the engine, it is behind and below the alternator. Its hard to see but if you look down behind the alternator towards the floor you will see it.

Paul Dunne
35

top left hand side of motor if your facing it rite beside the exaust youl have to feel around for it in stupid position, u also need long skinny funnel

califcarson
4,495

I found it, facing the car, on the left side engine compartment, next to the firewall, near the oil pan. It is hard to see, hard to reach, and I used a short funnel and 1/2 pvc pipe to reach it. I also used my 15 year old grandson to do this. Best way. (long thin arms) and a joyful smile that he got to help grandpa.