when driving the car all the gas go out the car, the spark plugs have gas on them to. and know the car will not crank up do it need a computer

jalisa1116
0

Asked by jalisa1116 Feb 22, 2013 at 01:50 AM about the 2000 Pontiac Sunfire SE Coupe

judge_roy

of the three components, air, fuel, and spark you've got all three, but a tossed salad?

judge_roy

Check the ground teminal at the battery, the circuit to the brain box isn't getting clean power. Break out the hose and wire brush and establish good connections to the hot side, make it corrosion free both + and negative terminal and lug connection to the frame and to the motor...then we can think about a misbehaving ECU. Seen it before, change the ecu many times (no returns on electrical) only to find a dirty power connection jazzin' up the show.

65,545

It sounds like you are getting fuel and no spark. Check ignition fuses and power to the coils. Are there any codes or a Check Engine Light?