i have a 01 firebired i would like to add some horse power it has the 3.8 v6 in it any ideas

biglittletex
0

Asked by biglittletex Jan 10, 2013 at 01:50 PM about the 2001 Pontiac Firebird Base

u can email me your answers my email is biglittletex@gmail.com thanks

45,905

Headers, aftermarket exhaust system & cold air intake are a good way to start. If your goal is to build the engine internals, buy bolt on's that will work on the modified motor.

Brian Appel
55

it realy depends on how much money you want to spend, the easiest is the Headers, flowmaster or MagnaFlow exhaust systems, cold air intake, port and polish your heads, put a cam in, tuning your computer, upgrading your ingition system, full engine swap, and the list gose on and on. the best way is to find a fourth gen site they would be the best info for what you want to do

windowguy
15

Easy Money !! Short cold, Turbo air intake in the cold air and 85HP CHIP. EBAY IS THE PLACE TO GO. THIS SHOULD BEING YOUR H P UP TO ABOUT 105-115 MORE HORSEPOWER. LOOK AND SEE.!!! Try it,you'll like it. Less an cam, headers, rework heads. Less than $100.00