car is acting up

asf8784
0

Asked by asf8784 Dec 11, 2012 at 09:23 PM about the 2003 Pontiac Sunfire Base

I have a 2003 Pontiac Sunfire base model.It has 106,178 miles on it. I was driving last week and all of a sudden my check engine light, theft system light, airbag light, and check gauges light all came on. Shortly after this my car will die. Also my turn signals glow like they are on but they have not been turned on. The battery was replaced today at the GM dealership, and the technician told me that replacing the battery would fix the problem. The car is still giving me the same problems. What do I do??

62,475

Take it back to the dealership that did the work.

19,725

Does the car start up after or does it need jumped? If it needs jumped then have the alternator tested.