I bought my girl a 05Pontiac G6 from a used car lot. Drove off and the car steering wheel pop when I turn the wheel . When I come to a stop light the car seems to shack I take off n its fine

jayarias5
0

Asked by jayarias5 Jul 22, 2014 at 05:08 AM about the 2005 Pontiac G6 Base

I really would.like to fux this car inky
because the dealership sold.it at is. N I
have to pay the car anyways :-( I
would really appreciate any help

ChanceX29
0

The Steering could be many things thats no simple answer but I did have a pontiac G6 and when i stopped at a stop it would shake At first I thought it was the motor mounts loose but later found out it was the transmission which dropped right out of the car when I was driving one day. I got it replaced and no more porblems after that.

jamnblues
9,065

the only way you can get your money back is : 1) ask nicely 2) throw down the card of your very expensive lawyer 3) have a few of your violent friends go in and threaten them 4) follow through on the threat- seriously, next time, be more careful when buying a used car- have it checked by a mechanic before you hand over the cash- sorry

Norm Davis
2,915

Popping noise from the steering is usually the turn signal cam spring. Not a difficult fix if it really bothers you. Or you can crank up the CD volume. (j/k). Get the car tuned, replace the filters, do the normal maintenance. Used cars always have issues and putting a few bucks into a decent car - which this probably is - is part of the joy of buying a used car. Getting a thorough checkup before buying is always a good idea but no guarantee that some hidden flaw is waiting for you. Enjoy the car, get to know it a bit better, take care of it and when you've had enough, sell it privately and you might even make a few bucks on it. The G6 is a popular car and will remain a desirable ride for a long time.