i have a 97 olds silouete and none of the warning lights work checked all the fuses and they are good is there something that needs to be turned on

Daniel Manely
0

Asked by Daniel Jan 07, 2013 at 08:10 PM about the 1997 Oldsmobile Silhouette 3 Dr GLS Passenger Van Extended

97 olds silouete 3 door
127k

Ronc258
4,020

The circut boards go bad in them for the instument pannel may have to replace it. You can sometimes find rebuild ones at a reasonable price. Or try a local auto recycling place. But most of them are bad all so

Ronc258
4,020

The circut board is the whole closter the speedometer and all the gauges you have to reolace the whole thing> I think we had to pay $160.00 for a reconditioned one after trying 3 from the local Auto salvage yard.