my bro crashed my alero and i need to reset the security light its flashing and my dash is freaking out and it only rolls over help please id like to get her back on the road

aler0junkie
0

Asked by aler0junkie Jan 23, 2012 at 03:24 PM about the 2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL

car wont start rolls over the security light flashes i dont rember how to reset it please help

Matty Protano
195

hey umm your pretty much screwed wat you can do is turn key to ON for 10 mins, turn to OFF, then start car that some times works, or change the lock cylinder or the pass lock system..all in all its pretty expensive if the little remedys dont work..but ur issue is most likely a pass lock system..