Check engine light is no coming on at all and new map sensor has been placed on car. Car seems to get warm and then beigins to sputter and cut off. Now can anyone assist with question. I feel as though it could be a wire or sensor not real sure though. Computer tells me multiple codes, engine light still does not come on until I disconnect some thing while car running. Has anyone ever had similar problem?

ahiyah
25

Asked by ahiyah Apr 23, 2007 at 11:15 AM about the 1995 Nissan Maxima SE

I am able to drive car for roughly anywhere from an 30 to 45 min time period smoothly, then it seems to shift into a sputter.  Car will also cut off.  there may be a slight hesitation in gas pressure and rpms might jump during this whole time period.  Then it cuts off and sputters. I hope this make my point alittle more clearer.  

98DAK
1,645

Is it posting a code for the engine temp sensor ? you said it was getting warm

Best Answer