How to disable the security alarm

Maxima1995
0

Asked by Maxima1995 Jan 07, 2009 at 09:51 PM about the 1995 Nissan Maxima GXE

My Car's remote is not working, one day it was locked and I opened with key and its alarm is on, then I unplugged the battery to stop the alarm. It's been a week. I can use my car untill I disable the alarm.

Does any one know how to disable the alarm.

I greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks,
mkr

William Mitchell Dalla Rosa
55

Have you tried starting the car when the alarm is going off? Mine was set off like the same way, and couldn't figure out, and by the time I was going to try and start the car to see if it would go off then, it went off.....what a coincidence. LOL! You may try locking your doors and using the key when you unlock them. It should disarm the alarm. Well, it does on the newer ones, like mine.

tahiti
110

You can disable the alarm (which is the horn) by opening the hood, on the left front side is a box and there are plugs marked horn 1 and horn2, pull both of them out. I have a 97 maxima and the alarms kept going off randomly when the car was locked and parked. Or you can NOT lock your car.

rtriel
245

disconnect the battery lock the door connect the battery unlock the door using your key start the car that's it