My car had bad spark plugs and wouldn't start, after I got someone to replace them it still won't start and the engine doesn't make the uh uh uh sound when starting its more of a constant uhhhhhhh, I don't think he tapped them when he put them in could this be the problem.

robc252
0

Asked by robc252 Jan 02, 2013 at 06:07 PM about the 1996 Nissan Sentra XE

robc252
0

I meant to say gapped not tapped

shaggy1981

not likely, the gap only gives the hottness of the spark required for that vehicle to run at peek performance, may run like crap, but should not keep it from not running at all.

shaggy1981

sorry it will not keep it from running at all.

robc252
0

the guy said it was the timing belt but how did it all of a sudden go bad

shaggy1981

it just happens. unlike a chain it doesnt skip, it just goes bad. they get dry and just shear teeth off the belt.

Best Answer