What does the CCRM control on a 4.6L V8?

moonchukka
25

Asked by moonchukka Jul 06, 2007 at 04:44 PM about the 1997 Ford Thunderbird LX

I replaced it because it failed and caused my Engine Cooling fan to burn out and the cooling fan only worked when the air conditioner was on. After replacing it, the cooling fan now comes on when the engine gets warm, without having to turn on the A/C.

My wife and I think the car is riding smoother now also, can that be true?
Before replacing the CCRM, the car would shake whenever you hit the smallest of bumps in the road, but now, it feels like you don't feel the bumps anywhere near as much.
Does the CCRM have any control over the supension?

22,185

I don't think the CCRM has any control over the suspension, but it seems that whatever you did the car is running more in sync now than it was before. Whatever you did, you did it well!