Heater problems

redkfarm137
0

Asked by redkfarm137 Feb 26, 2013 at 01:33 PM about the 1997 Ford Taurus GL

Gentlemen I have a 97 taurus that only delivers warm heat ,put in a new 195 deg thermostat new cabin
air filter ,back flushed the heater core ,verified that the inlet and outlet hoses form the heater core are
hot and also checked the air door actuator movement all is well but still only have warm heat from the
vents ie the dash. floor, and defrost this is my Wifes car and I need it fixed if you know what I mean so if
you have any suggestions please let me know  Thanks Yall have a Blessed Day   Jeff K

45,605

You have covered all the bases. It should be toasty in there. How about electric seat heaters?

redkfarm137
0

only time the seat gets hot is when my wife is fussing at me because of the lack of heat ha ha