Why Does My 01 Nissan Sentra Stall In Traffic And At High Speeds Or When Parking

tbirdsc94
0

Asked by tbirdsc94 May 13, 2014 at 10:07 PM about the 2001 Nissan Sentra GXE

It Did It In Traffic First Now It Seems To Do
It When Ever. Then It Won't Always Start
Right Back Up. May Have To Suit A While
Then It Will Start Whet Should I Start
Looking?

shoys2000
65

That happened to my Jetta a few years ago. I forgot was exactly was needed as it was my only vehicle at the time so I fixed every possible thing that was wrong with it. I believe it was my fuel pump. Read the following on the internet " The first and most obvious symptom is that your car may not start at all, or it might start poorly. This poor start will take the form of a sputtering, stuttering, stammering sort of start, as if your car’s engine is only getting a trickle of fuel instead of the amount it needs. Your car may also stall during operation because the fuel pump is bad." Seems to match your issue.

shoys2000
65

Check the folliwing... great troubleshooting guide: http:// blog.chiltondiy.com/2012/05/how-to-tell-if-your-fuel-pump-needs- replacing/