vent position control not working properly

dsintrepid
0

Asked by dsintrepid Feb 26, 2013 at 03:06 PM about the 2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 S

My vent position or air direction control is not working. I have taken apart the center to where i can get to the AC controls in the back. When I traced the cable down, the knob would move the cable, but the flap or mechanism that changes the air direction, does not move. The position can be moved manually. Did a spring or something pop out? Also please provide a drawing of where the cable conocts to the control unit and where the cable connects to the air direction mechanism. Thank you.

DavidH25

1

DavidH25

click the images to see them

VictorHernandez
0

On my 2005 sentra the plastic broke were the black clip holds cable, just drilled a couple holes and zip tied and FIXED.