where is the fuel pump relay on 2005 nissan pathfinder

melissamcl3
0

Asked by melissamcl3 Feb 01, 2013 at 12:49 PM about the 2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD

Several weeks ago the vehicle made a few jerks while driving on highway up a hill going around 60 mph, then few days or so later, it quit after starting and had just accerlerated very little it quit and started right up, then days later actedl like it was going to quit after accerlerating onto highway the service engine light has been on most of this time, only short days later it did not want to start and I had  a time getting it to and this happened a few times different days.  After coming home a few days ago, it has not started yet.

45,575

Open the hood and check inside the fuse box in the engine compartment. The fuel relay is located here on most cars. Check the underside of the fuse box lid for a diagram showing the fuses/relays in the box and their locations.

Rey1963
10

Fuel. Pum. Filter

Rey1963
10

Fuel filter