Cruise Control

Mathew Johnson Jr.
5

Asked by Mathew May 23, 2011 at 06:38 PM about the 2005 Nissan Armada LE

My set light for my cruise control started blinking about two months ago. Now the cruise control will not work at all. Does anybody have any idea what causes this. Please dont give me a just take it to the dealer answer. I want to know what it is before I have to take it to the dealer. Thanks!!!

dkar123
10

I have the similar issue after I fix the Service Engine Soon (SES) light due to bad Oxygen Sensor and Catalytic converter. I got the code 1564 along with 420 when SES light was on. 1564 is for Cruise Control switch. After the fix , there is no more SES light but Cruise acts crazy. Once it started flashing , after some time is became normal. Cra runs on Criuse. But again the SET light starts flashing. You need to change the cruise control switch. You may find the Yutube video for changing the switch.