2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT MPG?

miketherex
0

Asked by miketherex Jun 22, 2012 at 05:53 AM about the 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT

I just sold my 1999 v6 Mustang, and I am looking to buy a faster, more fuel efficient, and probably Japanese car. I am seriously considering an 02 GT Eclipse. It seems reasonably quick, but does it get good gas mileage? I want real drivers' and owners' opinions. Please respond soon! Thank you.

Mark Petersen
85

It should probably get close to 30 mpg going down the highway. I averaged about 24mpg with my 03 GTS. Comming from a mustang you may be slightly disappointed. then again maybe not

crash08
0

I have a 2002 v6 gt. She gets 27 mpg. I absolutely love my car. It's 10+ years old, has 258,000+ miles and still am lucky enough to not have had to fix anything big... Just a few small things here and there. I highly recommend.

Kmoney
0

With your 3.0L v6 you will get 18 city and 26 hwy.