i have a 2005 mitubishi galant and when i turn the key the lights go out someone said its the etacs module and i have a new battery what can it be

mpogue
0

Asked by mpogue Dec 27, 2013 at 10:52 AM about the 2005 Mitsubishi Galant DE

i need to find this part plus i need to make sure that its the problem

68,085

Double check the battery connections. The factory ones tend to break right where the bolt goes thru them. Also if the clamps appear to be all the way compressed they might be to stretched and not getting tight enough on the battery terminals. Also check the negative connection to the frame and motor. The one on the frame tends to corrode. Might try cleaning and tightening them.