i bought a 2003 mini S i dont even hv th plates we got into a head on coll on 10/31. my husb sz it needs a radiator and th thin in front of tht. it also needsthe kit bumper. aftr pricin theesse iits ovr 2000. i bought th car mint condn wen my mom passd and i hv no.money. can anyone hbelp me? i only hd.liabiliy. i dont no wat to dbo i just want my baby back

Kathy McDermott-Brothers
5

Asked by Kathy Nov 05, 2012 at 05:25 PM about the 2003 MINI Cooper S

Robert Charlson
2,425

Depending on how bad the damage is you may need to do some of the wrenching yourself and save a bunch of money. Even if you dont know what your doing not like you can damage anything any worse sor give it a shot. There is a lot of help out there on the internet of do it yourself stuff you can follow. Also use parts from another wrecked car saves you a lot there. Of course there are some things you will need a shop for like refilling your a/c system since the condensor is probably damaged. Just start slow repairs to the R53's (thats what the cars designation is) are really quite simple not much to them. Hope this helps and good luck.

Warren van der Hoven
55

whos at fault. if the accident wasnt your fault shouldnt the other persons innsurance cover the cost. dont know how this works in the states but i know in australia you can claim on the party at faults insurance. but have to agree with robert regarding repairs. may help to get a few mechanical minded friends together to hepl, do some fundraising, odjobs etc to raise the money needed. good luck hope it works oot and you get your pride and joy back on the road.

Michael Branan
1,705

Where are you located? Your location could be a big factor in getting your vehicle put back together. Depending on the extent of the damage, most Mini's get totaled pretty quickly from front end collisions due to the components needed for replacement, especially on earlier models. If you were in the Charlotte, NC area, I would send you to my brother who specializes in Mini repairs and rebuilds. Let us know if you need some suggestions for parts sourcing.