99 mazda is making a knocking sound when I stop and wants to accelerate again but stop after a while

tosjar2
0

Asked by tosjar2 Nov 30, 2012 at 05:03 AM about the 1999 Mazda 626 LX

Car is an automatic transmission. does it have anything to do with the gear?. Cos Shaft has been change and the noice is still there , pls assit

DavidH25

Is the 'knock' gone at above, say, 30 mph? And what do you mean 'wants to accelerate"?. The RPM's go up on their own? Or did you mean when yo DO accelerate?

DavidH25

Also, can you hear it windows closed? How loud? Compare it to something---. the sound and level of