check suspension light on / bounces while driving

geavonna
0

Asked by geavonna Mar 11, 2010 at 03:15 PM about the 1998 Lincoln Navigator 4 Dr STD 4WD SUV

derekpeters2010
20

I called Strutmasters too! Well actually my wife did. She got tired of buying a new compressor every year and called to order a non air conversion kit from them. I love the ride and she loved the price. I have to admit I was impressed at how well it handles and rides. I would have done this in a heartbeat if I would've know about them. I'm glad she searches the net.

SLAGGBLASTER
110

STRUTMASTER HAS SPAMMED EVERY SITE THAT HAS ASKED THE QUESTION ON HOW TO KILL THE " CHECK SUSPENSION " LIGHT ON NAVIGATORS. HERE'S A SOLUTION FOR 98 NAVIGATORS AND SIMILAR. BUY COIL SPRINGS FOR A 98 EXPEDITION FROM THE JUNK YARD FOR ABOUT $140 FOR THE PAIR, NON-AIR SHOCKS FOR $80 PAIR FROM AUTOZONE AND YOUR DONE! I NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM A COMPANY THAT SPAMS IT'S PRODUCT ON HELP SITES BY USING PHONEY ENDORSEMENTS LIKE THE ONES ABOVE. AND ONE LAST THING, IT IS TRUE THAT YOUR RIDE WILL BE MORE TRUCK LIKE AFTERWARDS, BUT A FEW HUNDRED POUNDS OF TOOLS IN THE BACK WILL SOFTEN THE RIDE AND WILL BE A LOT SAFER THEN HAVING YOUR SUSPENSION GO OUT AT 60MPH WHILE HAULING AROUND YOUR KID AND 4 OF HIS FRIENDS. Delete

jazjanp
20

man u can tell those were phony company posts!!!! imma try that..i think this is about the best answer i got

214daniel214
0

I have my 05 navigator I want to convert into coil/struts. But how does the check suspension light work? Will it automatically go away?