Wanted: Safety Nuetral Switch Wiring Diagram... PLEASE!!!

klady
0

Asked by klady Mar 30, 2013 at 04:55 AM about the 1999 Lincoln Navigator 4 Dr STD SUV

The techs at the dealership couldnt even provide me with this... Please Help!

45,595

What is the problem? Truck not starting unless you wiggle the shift lever?

14,165

Is this what your looking for?

klady
0

Thank you so much for your efforts, but the diagram I am looking for includes wire color codes. I cant believe it is this tough to find!

14,165

That diagram has wire colors on it.

14,165

Tn/rd thats tan and red. db/og thats dark blue and orange. Do you know how to read a wiring diagram?

14,165

apperntly you don't know what your looking for and thats why you cant find it. the diagram i provided is off the website that technicains use. perhaps you should take it to the dealer to fix your problem, whatever that may be. because you must not know enough to fix it on your own with the information provided. if you would be more specific on the issue your having one of us would be glad to give our advice and try to help you fix it. but since you only wanted the diagram, thats what you got.