Can a 2000 LincolnTown Car Signature cooling radiator be repaired?

4Gods_Love
0

Asked by 4Gods_Love Apr 29, 2013 at 12:07 PM about the 2000 Lincoln Continental 4 Dr STD Sedan

Where is this radiator located? And just how much will it cost to repair this thing. Thanks for any help you can give me ....

68,705

In front of the engine, some radiators can be reapired/resoldered depending on the failure. But a new one is probably around the same cost of buying new one. $100 to repair vs maybe $150 for a new one. Tack on labor, collant, hoses and tax on top of that. Call a couple of local shops to get some quotes.

Best Answer
7jimmy7
9,665

yeah, it is in the front on a Lincoln for gods sake. but if you think you would want to try and yank this thing and replace,give a yell! we,ll be happy to walk ya, thru this challenge

4Gods_Love
0

Thanks Tom, I asked where it was located because I was told the dash board had to be taken out ,the whole thing to get to this radiator!!!!