how do i remove the factory radio.

staticnate
0

Asked by staticnate Feb 27, 2010 at 01:24 AM about the 2000 Kia Sephia 4 Dr LS Sedan

i have the dash taken off but there is a screw or something in the back of the radio thats holding it in place. i need
to know how to locate and remove that screw. what other dash panels do i have to remove to access the back of
the radio..
and also there is a heating pipe or something behind and above the radio and there is a metal bracket that looks
like it has the radios ground wire attached to it, and i think the radio is attached to that bracket but i dont know
how to access the back of the radio...
please help me if you can cus it's my girlfriends car and you know how girls are..
THANKS SO MUCH

JohnnyKnoxville
65

Remove the factory radio by removing the two screws above the instrument cluster. Then, remove the dash panel and The two screws to the radio should be there. Cut the radio cables and Get a qualified technician to install your aftermarket radio.