right after I had my oil changed(1 week ago)I am getting loud groans and moans from my 2003 kia sorento.i also had the left headlight replaced(bulb). what could be the problem?

lauracrtt
75

Asked by lauracrtt Oct 22, 2007 at 02:39 PM about the 2003 Kia Sorento LX 4WD

I had my oil changed and a bulb replaced in the left headlight 1 week ago. I now hear loud groans and moans that don't seem to be related to braking, accelerating or anything else. It even groans when I exit the car. What could be the problem?

dvigano
9,925

It sounds like a suspension problem. Have your struts/shocks and springs checked. I would also have the steering checked to make sure you aren't having a problem with the rack-and-pinion.

papa

you did not let wal mart change the oil did you,i know of a few who did they often forget to put oil back in.