I HAVE A 2003 KIA OPTIMA AND IT IS MAKEING A TICKING NOSE WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS

Stephanie Cooper
10

Asked by Stephanie Jul 22, 2012 at 05:34 PM about the 2003 Kia Optima SE V6

82,965

Is the engine making the noise or something on the inside of the cabin, front or rear? See if you can pinpoint the area and we can help further.

Stephanie Cooper
10

the noise is coming from the front cabin its ticks after the car has been driven for about 20mins then it constantly i put in lifter cleaner in it and it quite now a little bit but it is still making noise