How many milage can you get on a 2004 Kia Sorento LX?

ldobbins
20

Asked by ldobbins Oct 30, 2013 at 03:01 PM about the 2004 Kia Sorento LX

2004 Kia Sorento LX 4x 4 has 140,000 miles.  How many miles can you get out of this car if its been taken good care of.

Coleslaw
230

how much they want for it?

Best Answer
ldobbins
20

$ 5,500.00

Coleslaw
230

20000 30000 you never know

judge_roy

I'd pull of the timing cover to see if the timing chain or belt looks worn...the "tension" foot still has some travel left as the chain WILL stretch with age and probably should be changed 'bout now....my Toyota timing chain let go at 153,000 on a 22RE motor...kinda cracked the timing case a bit, but went together with all NEW parts...if you're serious about keepin this car for much longer would have the chain/belt tended to~

judge_roy

Do not know if your previous owners were as careless about oil changes as my prior owners....the truck is a mess...all that was important to that cat was to have BLARING LOUD stereo...disconnected the chime (cannot tell you how many times I've left the lights on) a disgrace that is currently worth around $2500.00 due to it's popularity...there is life after a catastrophic failure...I guess is what I want to say here...not to encourage you to do nothing...but this isn't a toyota either~

ldobbins
20

Is replacement of timing chain expensive?

judge_roy

It is quite a lot of labor PLUS parts~ will look it up but it around 333 bucks as I recall~