2004 Kia sorento low 4x4 light stays on when switch is in two wheel Hi

griprim12
265

Asked by griprim12 Dec 11, 2011 at 06:29 PM about the 2004 Kia Sorento EX 4WD

Having a problem with low 4x4 light on panel coming on and going off or staying on when switch is in 2 wheel Hi. Is the problem in the transfer case control module ?
Second problem is with dome light not working when door is opened and button for doors is in the on position.
Third problem clock comes on for while then shuts down and takes a break

nic061308
80

Did you get an answer??? this is what mine is doing too! 2003 kia sorento 4wd and 4wd low indicator light coming on but the knob still on 2hi. When I turn knob to 4wd you can hear it go into gear and then turn back to 2hi and the lights go off but the next time I park then leave same thing happens???

vargasnil
30

2004 Kia sorento low 4x4 light stays on when switch is in two wheel Hi Having a problem with low 4x4 light on panel coming on and going off or staying on when switch is in 2 wheel Hi. Is the problem in the transfer case control module ?Second problem is with dome light not working when door is opened and button for doors is in the on position.Third problem clock comes on for while then shuts down and takes a break2004 Kia Sorento EX 4WD