I have a 1999 Jaguar XJR, 4 door sedan, but it says limited edition. The ignition is not on the steering column, its on the dash close to the steering column that says limited edition . I haven't seen others like this. Do you know why this one is different?

msanchez
0

Asked by msanchez Feb 08, 2013 at 01:08 AM about the 1999 Jaguar XJR 4 Dr Supercharged Sedan

1999 Jaguar, super charged, 4 door sedan. Ignition key is on the dash with a limited edition plate next to it. My
question is I haven't found another Jaguar saying limited edition and with the ignition key elsewhere. Do you have
any idea why mine is different?

Michael Tutty
4,065

There are some out there, but not many. It was a series of specially equipped cars at the end of the model run, I believe. Not easy to find, and well worth preserving. Down the road, that may well add significant value to the car.