i have a 2003 infiniti g35 with 180k i love the car and it runs well but when i leave the car in idle the heat will run but will not heat the interior of the car and then when i drive, the heat kicks in through the vents. It doesnt shut off but but it runs but no heat when in idle and also my gas tank gauge is stuck at the half tank mark. please help i love the car

bklyng35owner
0

Asked by bklyng35owner Feb 20, 2013 at 02:08 PM about the 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe

45,905

Your water pump is worn or your idle speed is too low. Not enough coolant through the heater core at idle. --- You can try some fuel system cleaner for that fuel gauge problem but you probably have to drop the tank and replace the sending unit to fix it.

7jimmy7
9,665

check your rad. for enough water ,or coolent sounds like a air pocket circulating around,if so why? worry about that later fill the rad,