I'm purchasing a 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe, but concern about the high mileage on this vehicle. it has a manual trans with 166,000 miles on it. I just wanna know do iZ need to be investing my money inthis car or do I need to look elsewhere?

joflem
0

Asked by joflem Apr 03, 2013 at 11:07 PM about the 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe

judge_roy

well be sure all the moving parts are well lubricated and not too worn, there was a dodge with near a half million miles that ran okay, so I'd trust the engineering on this buggy unless it has given you a reason to scratch you head and say to yourself, I used to have a full wallet, wonder what happened to all the money?

judge_roy

buy a 2 year old favorite car with low-miles on it...would be my advise if nothing else to be comfortable knowing that you won't be in the waiting room at the dealer viewing copies of esquire and scientific american-, but will be at ease in your new smelling (but not brand new) car...often thought of a decommissioned police interceptor with the crazy 5.6 liter engine and plenty of passenger/cargo space and goes like HELL, and parts are easy, they used all silicone and the best stuff on these cars~

Michael Tutty
5,375

It depends on how the high mileage was accumulated, first, and then how the car has been maintained. If it is all highway mileage and the maintenance has been kept up meticulously, then the wear is minimal. A lot of city driving, and the mileage is a bit more of a concern, but not much. My boss has an Infiniti G20 that is coming up on 300,000 miles. That is getting towards high mileage in my eyes. Under 200,000, given the proper maintenance, is a nothing factor.

Bernard_Sandan123
0

if the engine do have oil leaks and the exahust don't have black smoke put Kinetix manifold and headers and beef up the suspension, front control arms rear &forward and their ball joints, front 7 rear sway bars & their links,rear control arms, camber arms, front & rear lowering springs, put kyb shocks, change the whole exhaust use borla exhaust and you'll be driving happy for the next 10 years, if not don't buy it you won't enjoy it. i owned one 04 G35 with all these extras and im contented with it.