How do I access the blower control switch on a 2000 Hyundai Tiburon?

1bigeventure
0

Asked by 1bigeventure Mar 01, 2013 at 04:32 PM about the 2000 Hyundai Tiburon Base

I replaced the blower relay, the blower resistor, and the fuse.  am now attempting to replace the switch.  Not sure what to go for next.

judge_roy

...apparently, there IS a resistor pack so you can select the various speeds, this is possibly the thing what's doin' it-

judge_roy

what you are after requires disassembly of the dash or screwed-in compartment. perhaps it's easy to access these controls without major surgery, would have to see the architecture of your dash, to see-

45,895

The next thing you go for is a meter. Check the connector on the motor for power. If power is there, the switch, fuse, resister and relay are good. -- A common problem with an older car blower motor is short brushes. It requires a replacement motor.

judge_roy

2000=hard service for hyundai